Our passion for excellence begins with our employees. Vanrise is dedicated to invest in the well-being of its employees, offering great opportunities for personal development in a pleasant and professional atmosphere. In the meantime, the following vacancies are present at Vanrise:
Business Development Manager (BDM)
Goal of Position:
The role of the BDM is to develop and maintain business strategies to meet the organizational objectives. The main objective for the BDM is to generate substantial income for the company by finding and creating business opportunities, adjusting products offerings, reaching more potential clients, and closing business deals.
Tasks and Duties:
- Develop core business development strategies in order to promote company solutions and services.
- Initiate market research studies, analyze results, and take appropriate actions.
- Develop client relations.
- Identify needs for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of all competition activities and adjust BD strategies accordingly.
- Enforce relations with partners, sister companies, and channels.
- Seek new channels and partnerships.
- Monitor and study the sales cycle and develop strategies to increase conversions and smoothen the transition through the sales funnel.
- Develop lead generation and lead nurturing strategies.
- Organize travel and direct communication with clients and leads.
- Follow up on marketing and sales teams and identify sales targets for sales team members.
- Develop company social media policies and actions.
- Identify main events to participate in.
- Leverage new media & social media marketing.
- Qualifications: BS or MS degree in CCE from a reputable university.
- Experience: A minimum of 8 years of experience in telecommunication engineering, sales and/or BD.
- Technical know-how: BSS/OSS, fraud detection management, international data / voice gateways, MNO technologies and services.
- Languages: Arabic & English – French is a plus.
Oracle Database Administrator
Tasks and Duties:
- Create and maintain all databases required for development, testing, education and production usage.
- Perform the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
- Perform ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Perform database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
- Manage sharing of resources amongst applications.
- Assist with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
- Troubleshoot problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the database.
- Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
- Evaluate releases of Oracle and its tools and third-party products to ensure that the site is running the products that are most appropriate. Planning shall also performed by the DBA, along with the application developers and system administrators, to ensure that any new product usage or release upgrade takes place with minimal impact.
- Control migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle.
- Create primary database storage structures (tablespaces) after application developers have designed an application.
- Write scripts for migration between Oracle and other DB vendors and import from other types of raw data.
- Plan and implement backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
- Create new database users as required.
- Implement and enforce security for all of the Oracle databases.
- Administer all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures.
- Modify the database structure as necessary based on information given by application developers.
- Enforce and maintain database constraints to ensure integrity of the database.
- Provide technical support to application development teams. This is usually in the form of a help desk. The DBA shall be the point of contact for Oracle Corporation.
- Put standards in place to ensure that all application design and code is produced with proper integrity, security and performance. The DBA shall perform reviews on the design and code frequently to ensure the site standards are being adhered to.
- Have ultimate responsibility for the physical database design.
- Qualifications: BS or MS degree in CCE from reputable university.
- Experience: A minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Languages: Arabic and English.